Rochester > Biggin

Well it was the return leg and my leg because the aircraft had been out of sight I needed to go back though the pre flight checks checking the outside of the aircraft and then configuring it once in we gave Rochester radio a call who let us taxi it was very odd taxing across a road which is used by cars! Once lined up on the runway I started rolling down it, very different to Biggin and Southends as it is all grass! After getting bumped around we reached 65 kts and I pulled back Bruno told me to aim for the tress (end of the runway there is a forest) this was so that we could build enough speed to clear them! Once airborne we did some more maneuvers slow flight etc and turning etc. Once we did all that we was close to Biggin hill and started to line up to land.

Flight Duration: 30 mins

Total flight time so far: 2:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment